The City of Elizabethtown is currently accepting applications for the position of
Applications can be filled out online and emailed to: email@example.com Applications can also be picked up at Fire Headquarters, 380 Ring Road, Elizabethtown, Kentucky or from the Human Resource Department at City Hall, 200 West Dixie Avenue, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, and then returned to either location. This is a Civil Service Position with a one year introductory period. Completed Applications must be turned in by 4:30pm on July 2nd 2021
All applicants will be tested by the Civil Service Board: at Fire Headquarters, 380 Ring Road, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, on July 9th 2021 @ 9:00 A.M. EST.
IF YOU ARRIVE AFTER 9:00 A.M. EST YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST.
Employment Eligibility Requirements:
• 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Complete a Background Check, including drug screen
• Pass NFPA 1582 medical examination
• Must have a current C.P.A.T. card by date of hire
Salary and Benefits:
• Starting Salary: $36,500
• State Training Incentive $4000 (after completion of requirements)
• Employee Medical Insurance Provided, Family Available.
• Life; Dental and Eye Insurance available.
• C.E.R.S. Hazardous Duty Retirement
• Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
• Uniform and Meal allowances