Notice is hereby given that the City of Elizabethtown will receive sealed bids for the possible sale of property owned by the City of Elizabethtown. The property is located at 205 Poplar Drive. Any party desiring to purchase the property must submit a sealed bid offer to the City Clerk, Elizabethtown City Hall, 200 West Dixie Avenue by 10:00 a.m. on March 25, 2021. Beginning February 22, 2021 bid information may be obtained by contacting Jessica Graham, City Clerk at 270-765-2910.
The City of Elizabethtown reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to accept a bid as a whole or for any part, and to waive any informalities or irregularities in the bids received.
Honorable Jeffrey H. Gregory, Mayor
PROPERTY BID INFORMATION
1. Property at 205 Poplar Drive (PVA #220-20-06-075).
2. Property is currently zoned Residential-4 (R-4). Information on this zoning district may be obtained from City’s website at elizabethtownky.org.
3. Lot is 0.1471 acres. Bidder should conduct their own survey to determine exact acreage.
4. Property contains one structure that is vacant and is being offered “as is”. Property is subject to easements and other restrictions.
5. City made stormwater improvements along Poplar Drive in 2017.
6. Property is currently in FEMA flood hazard zone AE on Map #21093C0303D. City has consultant currently under contract for the submission of LOMR to KY DOW and FEMA.
7. Bids should be a lump sum offer with no contingencies.
8. Bidder must provide a proposed future use for the property with their bid: as owner occupied or rental.
9. The property is available for inspection by contacting Scott Reynolds, Director of Facilities Management at 270-763-4208 to schedule an inspection during business hours.
10. Bid must be in a sealed envelope marked “205 Poplar Drive Land Purchase”