Notice is hereby given that the City of Elizabethtown will receive sealed bids for the possible sale of property owned by the City of Elizabethtown. The property is located at 201 Cardinal Drive. Any party desiring to purchase the property must submit a sealed bid offer to the City Clerk, Elizabethtown City Hall, 200 West Dixie Avenue by 1:00 p.m. on October 28, 2020. Beginning October 7, 2020 bid information may be obtained by contacting the City at 270-765-2910.
Notice is hereby given that the sealed bids received by the City of Elizabethtown for property at 201 Cardinal Drive on October 28, 2020 shall be publicly opened and read aloud on Friday, November 6 at 8:30 am
The City of Elizabethtown reserves the right to reject any and all bids or to accept a bid as a whole or for any part, and to waive any informalities or irregularities in the bids received.
Honorable Jeffrey H. Gregory, Mayor
1. Property located at 201 Cardinal Drive (PVA #202-30-04-012).
2. Property is currently zoned Residential-2 (R-2).
3. Lot is 0.43 acres. Bidder should conduct their own survey to determine exact acreage.
4. Property is vacant and is being offered “as is”. Property is subject to easements and other restrictions.
5. Bids should be a lump sum offer with no contingencies.
6. Bidder must provide a proposed future use for the property with their bid.
7. Bid must be in a sealed envelope marked “201 Cardinal Drive Land Purchase”