Registration Opens April 28, 2022
Sessions are $50.00 per child, per session and include (5) 30min. classes – Staff will use the contact information listed upon registration to make you aware of any changes to class dates or times. Staff will let you know if “Make up Days” end up being utilized.
Class Sessions are as follows: Each Session includes levels Pre-K through Level 3
- Session 1: June 6th – June 10th Make up day (if needed) June 13th
- Session 2: June 20th – June 24th Make up day (if needed) June 27th
- Session 3: July 11th – July 15th Make up day (if needed) July 18th
- Session 4: July 25th – July 29th Make up day (if needed) August 1st
Class Time Options for all Levels and Sessions:
- 845am – 9:15am
- 9:45am – 10:15am
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm
- All participants must be potty-trained. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Review Swim Lesson Level Descriptions prior to registering.
- The first day of class will consist of safety information and rules to follow throughout the week. Please arrive promptly and have your child prepared to listen.
- Our mission this year is for all participants to leave with a basic knowledge of water/pool safety, swimming, floating, being comfortable with their face in the water, going underwater, basic swimming strokes and of course fun memories! We want parents and children to feel comfortable and safe in and around water.
- PLEASE NOTE: PARENTS/GUARDIANS MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE REGISTERING THEIR PARTICPANT(S).